Fertile Eggs | Birds
Portable Bird Travel Cages Stainless steel
Pet Parrot Backpack Carrier Easy Carry Stands Wooden Bird Travel Bag Cage
16Pcs Automatic Eggs Incubator, Digital Mini Egg Incubator with Automatic Turner, Hatcher Machine with Temperature Control
Zeny 68" Bird Cage large prevue Wrought Iron Flight withrolling stands
Beautiful Buffon's Macaws
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
The Rcom 10 PRO is one of Rcom’s latest egg incubators. The Rcom 10 PRO is fully automatic with digital temperature control. It even features the world’s first built-in egg candler.
The Rcom 10 features fully-automatic egg turning via a simple and highly efficient moving floor. The egg turning angle and timing can be adjusted using the digital menu to suit a wide variety of species.
- Calibrated digital temperature display with a range of 20-42°C (68-107.6°F)
- Display of temperature in °C or °F
- Calibrated digital humidity display with a range of 20-70%
- Fully automatic egg turning with adjustable turning interval and turning angle
- Manual humidity control
- Enhanced reliability with Swiss’s-made 3rd generation temperature & humidity sensor
- Built-in Automatic Artificial Intelligence mode with species selector.
- Built-in candling facility
- High and low room temperature alarm
- Large LCD display which enables the easy view of information
- Variable air vent to allow for easy control of air inside the unit
- Unique eggs tray can be used for Chicken and quail sized eggs.
- Incubator capacity 10 hen eggs & 30 quail eggs based on ‘standard’ sized eggs. (egg tray included)
Precise digital temperature control is a key feature of the Rcom 10 PRO-Plus. The incubator is fan assisted and the shape of the machine is engineered specifically to optimise the flow of warm air.
The Rcom 10 PRO features easy humidity control via an external water tray. Simply pour water into the external tray to increase humidity in the machine without the need to lift the lid. Humidity is monitored using the incubator’s built-in humidity reader and displayed clearly on the digital screen. The Rcom 10 PRO can be upgraded to full humidity control by purchasing a simple Automatic Pumping System (APS).