A Camelot Macaw is a second generation hybrid cross between a Scarlet & a Catalina Macaw.
A Catalina macaw is a first generation hybrid of a Scarlet and a Blue & Gold Macaw. The Camelot Macaw is a popular multiple generation hybrid macaw.
They are the most common second generation hybrid macaw that is seen today. Camelot Macaws are not considered rare, unless they are yellow dominant.Camelot macaws come in a vast array of colors. It is incorrect to assume that they are all primarily yellow. Yellow dominant Camelot macaws are the exception.
Get a spacious cage for your pet Camelot, unless you intend to keep it out of the cage for long periods. If you have space, you can opt for an outdoor aviary with dimensions of 24x9x6 feet. Provide plenty of wood for them to chew and toys to play with.
Like most members of the parrot family, these hybrids are comfortable between temperatures ranging from 40° to 90° Fahrenheit.
- They are Hand Reared from day 1 and have been brought up beautiful house hold environment.
- All our birds are lovely silly time close ring with the hatching certificate extremely beautiful and highly intelligent lovely family pet and are in very good size.
- Their Feathers are in perfect shape and their colors are very shiny and Vibrant.
- From the time of their Birth to weaning Stage, we have Given a lot of care to all our babies and have made every obstacle easy for new owners to own these beautiful gentle parrots.
- They have a Lovely large neck & Heads.
- Our Birds are Amazing loves human interaction and are friendly.
- Can Play around with other animals and children.
Added Advantages during shipping of our birds;
A). We ship them in a free cage
B). With Enough food and water for the bird
C). The delivery service takes care of the bird during shipping deal the birds reaches the destination
D). All documents are ship along with the birds.
E). We also provide a feeding guide for the birds.
Buyers should always indicate or advice if they will need additional documents.