The Rcom PRO Mini features fully-automatic egg turning via a simple and highly efficient moving floor. The egg turning angle and timing can be adjusted using the digital menu to suit a wide variety of species.
Precise digital temperature control is a key feature of the Rcom PRO Mini. The incubator is fan assisted and the shape of the machine is engineered specifically to optimise the flow of warm air with a BLCD motor which performs with low noise and has a long life.
Temperature is controlled digitally and can be easily switched between °C and °F. The Rcom PRO Mini even features a high-low temperature alarm to warn the user of any unusual external temperature changes.
The Rcom Mini Pro features easy humidity control via an external water tray. Simply pour water into the external tray to increase humidity in the machine without the need to lift the lid and a water lever icon on the digital dispay
The Rcom PRO Mini is packed with additional features and is also the first of many products to come from Rcom.
* large, Clear and transparent viewing window
* Variable air vent to allow for easy control of air inside the unit
* A closed structure to prevent condensation and maintain clear visibility
* The LCD dispay shows all the information you will need
* 3 indentations accommodate hen eggs or small duck eggs and an optional small egg tray is available that holds 7 quail eggs.
There are no reviews yet.