The Rcom 380 Deluxe Max Hatcher/Brooder is an exceptionally high quality machine designed for those who need a reliable combined Hatcher and Brooder.
Compared to other cabinet-style hatcher – brooders, this Rcom MX380HBD has significantly more features than comparable alternatives. These special features include an innovative PTC heated humidifier which eliminates bacteria from the humidity reservoir. The hatchers most impressive feature is its ability to detect when the door is open and increase the temperature to compensate for heat loss.
- Digital Temperature display & interchangeable between Degree C / Degree F, with a range of 0 -42.0°C (68.0-107.6°F)
- Digital humidity display with a range of 20-70%
- Automatic humidity control with built-in humidity pump (no external pump needed)
- Convenient jog dial operation for optimised user interface
- An integrated simple control panel
- Transparent double insulated viewing window
- Abnormally high or low room temperature alarm
- Built-in LED light for ease of viewing when the door is open
- Variable air vent to allow for easy control of air inside the unit.
- Hatching capacity 288 hen eggs based on a ‘standard sized hen egg (6 hatching trays supplied as standard, 48 eggs per tray)
- Brooding capicity of 50 ‘standard’ sized chicks. (1 brooding box supplied, 50 chicks per brooder box)
Precise digital temperature control is a key feature of the Rcom Maru Deluxe MAX hatcher/brooder. The Maru features a Swiss-made Sensirion temperature and humidity sensor for highly accurate temperature monitoring. Warm air is circulated throughout the internal chamber using a series of calibrated fans and air channels designed for maximum air-flow.
The Rcom Maru 380 Deluxe hatcher/brooder has an in-built water reservoir and humidification system, water is pumped into the machine via a small tube and then heated inside the machine by an antiblastic humidification method; discouraging and preventing antibacterial growth. The Rcom Maru also features a low-water alarm to alert the user to low water levels. Please note: the water container in the picture shown above is for illustration purposes only and is not included with the machine. You will need to add your own water container (a regular 2Ltr bottle is our recommended option).
In this hatcher brooder, the eggs are initially set at three levels (2 trays per level) in universal hatching trays and as the eggs start to hatch they are moved into the large brooding box at the bottom of the machine. As standard Maru hatcher/brooders are supplied hatching trays and/or brooding box.
Not sure what size incubator you want, or if you need a hatcher? See the comparison of the egg capacity of each Maru incubator and each Maru hatcher and see how you can hatch the most eggs.