The Brinsea TLC 50 Advance brooder offers all the features needed to successful raise the newborn chicks of “Altricial” bird species; including Parrots, Hawks, Owls and many other species. The TLC 50 Advance also provides an ideal environment in which to care for sick or injured birds or small animals.
Designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, the TLC 50 is exceptionally easy to use and offers excellent value for money.
- Professional exterior design
- Digital temperature display
- Display choice of °C or °F
- Digital humidity display
- Twin stage air filter, for removal of harmful bacteria
- Built-in high or low temperature alarms
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Smooth and easy to clean
- Detachable water tray for easy control of the moisture in the air
- LED interior light to allow excellent visibility
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- No vulnerable edges for birds or small mammals to chew
- Low weight makes it easy to carry and transport
- Optional pump upgrade for automatic humidity control
A twin stage air filter ensures that harmful bacteria and fungal spores are effortlessly removed from the brooding chamber; air is gently circulated by an internal fan in a way that minimises airborne dust; and the whole unit can be easily disassembled for easy and effective cleaning.
Using the built-in alarm warns the user in the event of extreme high or low temperatures and will also sound in the event of power failure. This gives the user added confidence and peace of mind when caring for young, sick or injured birds.