Fertile Eggs | Birds
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
Brinsea Ova-Easy Advance Hatcher EX Series II
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
<order more $ pay le$$
- Digital temperature display
- Digital Humidity display
- Automatic humidity control
- Large viewing window
- Holds up to 192 Hen sized eggs
- Holds up to 500 Quail sized eggs
- Holds up to 224 Pheasant sized eggs
- Holds up to 140 Duck sized eggs
- Holds up to 72 Goose sized eggs
The Brinsea Ova-Easy Advance Hatcher is designed to complement the Ova-Easy 580 Series II setter incubator to provide a high quality, high capacity multi-stage incubation system. However, the Ova-Easy Series II Hatcher will also work with other incubators as setters including the smaller Ova-Easy models.
All models in the new Series II range are fitted with Brinsea’s proven Advance digital control system which is both accurate and easy to use. Incubation temperature (in °C or °F) and humidity are continuously displayed along with temperature alarm and egg turning status. Additionally, the Series II models include room temperature alarms to warn if the environmental temperature goes outside the optimum range. The Ova-Easy models have fully protected steel chassis which are rigid and rust resistant with laminated high-density polystyrene sides providing good thermal insulation and smooth, easy to clean surfaces.
- Calibrated digital temperature display with a range of 20.0 -40.0°C (68.0-104.0°F)
- Calibrated digital humidity display with automatic humidity control
- High and low incubator temperature alarms
- High and low room temperature alarms
- Hatching capacity of 192 hen eggs (based on standard sized hen egg using 4 hatching tray set supplied as standard)
- Hatcher comes with 4 hatching tray sets and an Advance humidity pump
Why a Separate hatcher?
Developing embryos need different conditions as they near hatching point which can be a problem if mixed with eggs at earlier stages of incubation. The specific requirements for eggs in the last 48 hours of incubation are: Turning of the eggs should cease – mechanisms can damage emerging chicks. Higher humidity levels are required than at earlier stages of incubation. High humidity reduces the chance of membranes drying and becoming tough as the chick hatches. The other distinct advantage of separate hatchers is that the mess associated with hatching is kept away from the setter and the hatcher can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between hatches. At no stage in this system are incubation conditions compromised.
Eggs are initially set in two levels (2 trays per level) As standard Ova-Easy Series II Hatchers are supplied with a set of 4 hatching trays with removable covers to prevent the chicks escaping.
Hatch more eggs by optimising your egg capacity using the Ova-Easy hatcher Series II with Ova-Easy setter incubators such as the Ova-Easy 580 Series II, Ova-Easy 380 Series II and the Ova-Easy 190 Series II Incubator. Buy using the Ova-easy incubators as setter incubator and then using the hatcher to hatch in separately you have a higher capacity and a multi-stage incubation system. See the comparison below of capacity of the hatcher compared to hatching in your Ova-Easy machine.
|Species|| Ova-Easy 190 Series II
(1 hatching tray supplied as standard)
|Ova-Easy 380 Series II
(2 hatching trays supplied as standard)
|Ova-Easy Hatcher Series II
(4 hatching trays supplied as standard)
|Quail||125 eggs||250 eggs||500 eggs|
|Pheasant||56 eggs||112 eggs||224 eggs|
|Hen||48 eggs||96 eggs||192 eggs|
|Duck||36 eggs||70 eggs||140 eggs|
|Goose||18 eggs||36 eggs||72 eggs|
Rcom Bird Brooder ICU Max (Small) Pavilion
$450.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/11 - 2021/03/13Add to cart
HYGIENE FEATURES Negative ion generator, Anti-microbial plastics DIMENSIONS 85cm x 47cm x 44cm High – Int Dims: 61.1cm x 40cm x 39cm High WEIGHT 10Kg POWER CONSUMPTION Typical 75 Watts POWER SUPPLY 240v, 50/60Hz HUMIDTY CONTROL Automatic, Pump Included WARRANTY 2 Years +
Safego Egg Automatic Incubator for Hatching Eggs
$115.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/11 - 2021/03/13Add to cart
- The egg hatcher for poultry hatching, built-in fan, low noise, fan-assisted airflow/circulating air, uniform heating of fertilized eggs. Egg Candler Tester, High intensity egg candling lamp for monitoring egg development.
- Triocottage incubator for chicken eggs with automatic turner, turning eggs every two hours, You can also start turner at any time. NOTE: The speed of rotation is so slow that it is hard to see with the naked eye.
- Mini eggs incubators can hatch 16 chicken eggs and has 1 sinks for good humidity adjustment. Add half a bottle of water to each well. Usually once every 2-3 days.
- Egg incubation box with a “warm jacket” saves energy and maintains temperature balance, so normal hatching in lower temperature environments.
- Clear digital display accurate electronic temperature control easy to use and observe,It also has the advantage of small size, you can place it as you like.
Rcom Maru 380 Deluxe Max Hatcher/Brooder
$950.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/11 - 2021/03/13Add to cart
The Rcom 380 Deluxe Max Hatcher/Brooder is an exceptionally high quality machine designed for those who need a reliable combined Hatcher and Brooder. Compared to other cabinet-style hatcher – brooders, this Rcom MX380HBD has significantly more features than comparable alternatives. These special features include an innovative PTC heated humidifier which eliminates bacteria from the humidity reservoir. The …
Brinsea TLC-30 Advance Brooder Intensive Care Unit for Young, Sick Or Injured Birds & Small Animals
$250.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/11 - 2021/03/13Add to cart
Tough, efficient, easily cleaned, portable and quick to set up, the BR in sea tlc-30 advance brooder intensive care unit recovery incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and small mammals. The unit is suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeding where portability and ease OF cleaning …