Fertile Eggs | Birds
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
Brinsea Mini II EX Incubator (Automatic)
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
<order more $ pay le$$
The Brinsea Mini II EX is an ideal incubator for those who want full control of every aspect of the incubation period, this is particularly helpful for those people who want to incubate rare eggs such as Parrots and other exotic birds.
This incubator features all of Brinsea’s technology, new and old, and gives you the best chance of hatching your eggs.
- Digital temperature display range of 20.0-40.0°C (68.0-104.0°F)
- Temperature display of °C or °F
- Digital humidity Display
- Automatic humidity control (built in pumping system)
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted airflow
- Adjustable turning interval and angle
- Protected by Biomaster Antimicrobial additive
- Optional egg cooling feature
- Ventilation control
- External water top-up
- Incubator and room temperature alarm
- Power fail indicator
- Incubator capacity 7 bird eggs & 12 quail eggs based on ‘standard sized’ eggs (standard & small egg disk included)
One of the main features of this incubator is that it has full humidity control. It is fully integrated into the unit meaning that there is no separate pump that needs setting up or maintaining. With the pump being integrated, it means that the only external part that you need is a container for the water!
The humidity is controlled via the simple digital display on top of the incubator, the user sets the desired level and the pump ensures that the set level is maintained within its tolerances.
Brinsea TLC-30 Advance Brooder Intensive Care Unit for Young, Sick Or Injured Birds & Small Animals
$250.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/06 - 2021/03/08Add to cart
Tough, efficient, easily cleaned, portable and quick to set up, the BR in sea tlc-30 advance brooder intensive care unit recovery incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and small mammals. The unit is suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeding where portability and ease OF cleaning …
Safego Egg Automatic Incubator for Hatching Eggs
$115.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/06 - 2021/03/08Add to cart
- The egg hatcher for poultry hatching, built-in fan, low noise, fan-assisted airflow/circulating air, uniform heating of fertilized eggs. Egg Candler Tester, High intensity egg candling lamp for monitoring egg development.
- Triocottage incubator for chicken eggs with automatic turner, turning eggs every two hours, You can also start turner at any time. NOTE: The speed of rotation is so slow that it is hard to see with the naked eye.
- Mini eggs incubators can hatch 16 chicken eggs and has 1 sinks for good humidity adjustment. Add half a bottle of water to each well. Usually once every 2-3 days.
- Egg incubation box with a “warm jacket” saves energy and maintains temperature balance, so normal hatching in lower temperature environments.
- Clear digital display accurate electronic temperature control easy to use and observe,It also has the advantage of small size, you can place it as you like.
Brinsea Ova-Easy Advance Hatcher EX Series II
$600.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/06 - 2021/03/08Add to cart
- Digital temperature display
- Digital Humidity display
- Automatic humidity control
- Large viewing window
- Holds up to 192 Hen sized eggs
- Holds up to 500 Quail sized eggs
- Holds up to 224 Pheasant sized eggs
- Holds up to 140 Duck sized eggs
- Holds up to 72 Goose sized eggs
Magicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester
$13.00Estimated delivery between 2021/03/06 - 2021/03/08Add to cart
- Fast Safe Extremely easy, High Lumens Egg Candler Cool light !
- Long Electric Cable with American Plug, Very Durable with easy on and off button
- FUNTION: This candle Light will let you see the fertilized eggs by showing a dark spot and veins at the beginning, The candle light was very helpful and was really fun to watch the growth of the fertilized eggs. You can check about once or twice a week to make sure that they were still growing.
- The light candler tester is not just for someone who want to incubate eggs, it is also suitable for kids and students to learn the incubating process. Suitable for school funny class or shool laboratory.