Fertile Eggs | Birds
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
Brinsea Maxi II Eco Incubator (Automatic)
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
<order more $ pay le$$
The Brinsea Maxi II Eco is a brand-new manual turn incubator fresh off the production line! To celebrate Brinsea being 40 years old, they have released a new line of incubators starting with this one. It can hold up to 30 bird eggs, it has fantastic airflow and is great for those who like to be involved with the incubation process.
The temperature in this incubator is controlled by Brinsea’s extremely accurate electronic temperature control and can be manually adjusted using the turning screw on the top of the incubator. The correct incubation temperature of 37.5 degrees is what the incubator comes set as. You can measure the temperature by looking at the provided Liquid In Glass Thermometer.
- Temperature measured by a Liquid In Glass Thermometer (included)
- Automatic Humidity control
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted airflow
- Protected by Biomaster Antimicrobial additive
- Ventilation control
- External water top-up
- Incubator capacity 30 bird eggs & 90 quail eggs based on ‘standard sized’ eggs (no trays required, 1 hatching mat supplied)
To increase the humidity above natural levels, you can add water into the incubator via the external top up point which is on the side of the incubator. Once water is poured into here, it travels into the central reservoir and evaporates increasing the humidity levels.
The eggs in this incubator need to be turned by hand at least 3 times a day. They also need to be turned opposite ways each time starting with clockwise and then anti-clockwise and so on. It is recommended to put a cross on one side and a circle on the other so you know that all eggs have been turned.
Magicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester
€13.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
- Fast Safe Extremely easy, High Lumens Egg Candler Cool light !
- Long Electric Cable with American Plug, Very Durable with easy on and off button
- FUNTION: This candle Light will let you see the fertilized eggs by showing a dark spot and veins at the beginning, The candle light was very helpful and was really fun to watch the growth of the fertilized eggs. You can check about once or twice a week to make sure that they were still growing.
- The light candler tester is not just for someone who want to incubate eggs, it is also suitable for kids and students to learn the incubating process. Suitable for school funny class or shool laboratory.
Rcom 10 PRO-Plus (Automatic) Incubator – Built-in Candler
€150.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
Digital temperature display Automatic egg turning Digital Humidity display Automatic Humidity control with APS pump included Species selector feature Holds up to 10 Hen sized eggs Holds up to 30 Quail sized eggs
Egg Incubators with Automatic Egg Turning Turner for Hatching Eggs with Egg Candler
€80.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
incubator parameters Working voltage: AC95~125V / 50Hz Power: <41W Dimensions: (L x W x H)32 cm x 21 cm x 12.5 cm Triocottage incubators design highlights 1, Chicken egg incubator with free egg candler, easy to use, only one click 2, The incubators for hatching eggs with automatic turner is completely hands off HOWEVER You can also …
Brinsea Mini II EX Incubator (Automatic)
€45.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
The Brinsea Mini II EX is an ideal incubator for those who want full control of every aspect of the incubation period, this is particularly helpful for those people who want to incubate rare eggs such as Parrots and other exotic birds. This incubator features all of Brinsea’s technology, new and old, and gives you …