Fertile Eggs | Birds
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
R-COM PRO 50 Egg Automatic incubator
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
<order more $ pay le$$
- Precise Digital Thermometer read-out
- Fully Automatic Egg Turning, Temperature and Humidity Control
- R-COM PRO 50 Egg Automatic incubator will be your true partner in life when it comes to the incubation of even the most precious and valuable eggs.
- Outer Temperature Sensor included for Automatic Adjustment of Heating rate responding to Incubation Room Temperature. Microchip with optimum incubation conditions according to the species of birds, for incubation beginners and professionals alike.
- Manual setting mode for incubation specialists, and Fully Automatic function for the ultimate incubation experience.
- Superior design with convenient operation Optimum air circulation technique with 5 strong BLDC Fans Automatic temperature & Humidity setting and control Anticlastic Humidification method by heating water, which discourages bacterial growth Double-glazed view window for minimizing the influence of outside temperature Enhanced reliability by applying Swish’s Sensation’s 3rd generation digital temperature and humidity sensor No need of separate humidification unit as it is included in main body Celsius or Fahrenheit convertible Slide plate with embossed feature for preventing skid Variable air vent for adjusting air supply Alarm and display function of abnormal incubator temperature caused by sudden fluctuation of ambient temperature.
- Incubation data memory function and power outage notification function in case of power failure Circulation fan cover for safety and electric safety cut-out switch on the upper main body for safety cover applied for protecting humidification unit Humidification unit durability improved by water proof BLDC fan Alarm when water need replenishing Strong SMPS application for stable power supply.
Brinsea Ova-Easy Advance Hatcher EX Series II
€600.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
- Digital temperature display
- Digital Humidity display
- Automatic humidity control
- Large viewing window
- Holds up to 192 Hen sized eggs
- Holds up to 500 Quail sized eggs
- Holds up to 224 Pheasant sized eggs
- Holds up to 140 Duck sized eggs
- Holds up to 72 Goose sized eggs
Brinsea TLC 30 Advance Brooder Portable ICU
€250.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
HYGIENE FEATURES Anti-microbial plastics DIMENSIONS Ext Dims: 29.7cm x 27cm x 27.5cm High – Int Dims: 24cm x 24cm x 24cm High WEIGHT 2.11 kg POWER CONSUMPTION Maximum 36 Watts – Typical 18 Watts POWER SUPPLY 100 – 240v, 50/60 Hz, 0.45A max HUMIDTY CONTROL None WARRANTY 3 Years +
Rcom Bird Brooder ICU Max (Small) Pavilion
€450.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
HYGIENE FEATURES Negative ion generator, Anti-microbial plastics DIMENSIONS 85cm x 47cm x 44cm High – Int Dims: 61.1cm x 40cm x 39cm High WEIGHT 10Kg POWER CONSUMPTION Typical 75 Watts POWER SUPPLY 240v, 50/60Hz HUMIDTY CONTROL Automatic, Pump Included WARRANTY 2 Years +
Brinsea Maxi II Eco Incubator (Automatic)
€120.00Estimated delivery between 2021/04/15 - 2021/04/17Add to cart
The Brinsea Maxi II Eco is a brand-new manual turn incubator fresh off the production line! To celebrate Brinsea being 40 years old, they have released a new line of incubators starting with this one. It can hold up to 30 bird eggs, it has fantastic airflow and is great for those who like to …