Fertile Eggs | Birds
Temperature For Incubation
As a general rule, most parrot eggs are best incubated between 37.2°C and 37.5°C and at a humidity of approximately 56%.
BLUE AND GOLD HAND REARED BABY FEMALE
This beautiful young bird is offered for sale as a result of an order falling through. She is 5 months old, DNA sexed , microchipped and fully weaned. Already says "hello" and loves attention.
If you are serious about purchasing a hand tamed B&G macaw contact us at
Owning one of these birds require special needs and we are more than happy to discuss their requirements prior to purchasing a bird.
Just remember price and quality are important factors to consider.
Included in the price are;
· Manual, Some of the topics including Diet, housing, behaviour and training.
· Sprouting seed, Nuts and pellet pack
· EXTRA LARGE natural toy kit
· Harness training and Harness
· Full lifetime support from us and free wing clipping if applicable.
Dna Sexing certificate
Microchipping and health certificate also Included.
All my birds come with they're health and temperament.